PII, as mentioned in the European Union, is a piece or set of information which is related to any identified or identifiable person (data subject). The data subject is a person who can be identified either directly or indirectly with respect to an identifier like a name, contact number, location details, any other internet identifier or any aspect particular to the physical, mental, genetic, economical, or any other cultural identity of the data subject, i.e., the identifiable natural person.
PII, as mentioned in the US privacy law and information security, is any such information which can be utilized individually or together with any other information to identify or contact any individual or to locate any individual in context.
Should you decide to not agree or accept the terms, it is suggested that you should not access or use any of our Services.
Personal Information We Collect
In the event, visitors ask us to request any particular pages or services on the website, we ask the user to provide us with some contact information which may include but not limited to visitor’s name and the email address. The collected information is then used to provide the visitors with email support or contact the visitor periodically via email for news and updates regarding our services, products and offerings.
However, visitors or users can request the company to remove their email addresses from the aforementioned email mailing lists. They can request to opt out by emailing Crekey Solutions. For the ease and convenience of users, we have mentioned clear details on our emails on how to unsubscribe or opt out.
By Contact Information, it means the details that may include your name and mailing address. The details will be used to identify you. To be able to utilize particular Services and/or get newsletters or products offers, you are requested to provide contact information. Moreover, as you visit and interact with the website, the website would use data collection practices and tools to gather the following details about your device, browsing behavior and attitude:
- We may collect the information of your website visit frequency, traffic data, geographical location, search engine source, used search keywords and other important communication data and resources that you may have used to visit and access our website. And,
- We may also collect details regarding your device, internet connection, IP address, OS version, browser version, etc.
The overall data that we collect helps us to improve the functioning of our website and to deliver a better user experience to the visitor or user. Furthermore, the collected data allows us to:
- Measure and scale the size of the audience and the usage behavior
- Collect data regarding the preferences of the user so as to delivery customized experience which is according to user’s interest
- Speed up website functionality
- Recognize returning or recurring visitors and users.
When is the Data Collected?
We collect the users’ data or information when they visit our website or register on our website to access our services or when they subscribe for newsletters or product demo.
Usage of Collected Information
We use the information that we collect in a number of ways. For instance:
- To customize or tailor the user experience and, thus, offer the type of content or offerings that are according to the users’ interest.
- To improve our overall Services to better serve the visitor or user
- To better serve and efficiently response to customers’ queries
- To administer different website features such as surveys, etc.
- To send emails and newsletters in a periodic manner
Personal Information Protection
Crekey Solutions. boasts highly-professional and dedicated team of security experts who uses the best industry practices and state-of-the-art technologies to protect your data. Furthermore, we conduct annual third-party auditing and data privacy impact assessment.
Rest assured that the information we collect remains completely secure and confidential. Moreover, the information is collected for the sole purpose of serving you better Services.
We assure you that we use state-of-the-art encryption to encrypt your personal data and store the data behind protected servers that are accessibly only to a select few personnel who have special access to the systems. Although the company goes beyond to ensure best security measures, it is important to understand that security threats are continuously evolving and new risks are surfing continuously. Therefore, Crekey Solutions. isn’t responsible for any service interruption, errors, data loss, intrusions and other disruptions which may arise due to security incidents.
Website Cookies & Usage of Cookies
Cookies are small files that are stored in your browser. The website stores cookies to identify the visitor’s browser information and certain other information. Cookies allow the company to understand visitors’ website behavior and other activities.
The company uses the cookies related information to:
- Monitor and understand the users’ on-site preferences so that the web services can be improved for future visits
- Gather aggregate data regarding the website traffic and users’ website interactions. The company can also use third-party services to track the details on its behalf.
Users can choose to have their device alert them every time a cookie is being sent or stored. Users can also opt to disable cookies. However, by disabling cookies, users might not be able to access or use certain services of the website.
We never trade or sell or transfer the personally identifiable information (PII) to any third parties unless we notify the users in advance. However, it doesn’t include the hosting service and other third-parties that are involved in assisting us in our Services’ operations and other business conducts and those parties agree to protect the users’ information and keep them protected in compliance with MEGOWORK Ltrd.
The company may need some of your details when it believes that the information is needed to protect itself from any liability or to comply with the law, enforce website policies or to protect its own and others’ rights. Furthermore, the company may reveal or share the personal information in the event of a merger, liquidation, bankruptcy and acquisition.
The non-PII may be forwarded to other parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
- We may also use other third-party services that allow us to learn and understand users’ behavior on our website and fix errors and bugs that users encounter during website visit. The third-party tools are under contractual adherence to utilize the data for providing services to Crekey Solutions and keep the information completely confidential.
As per the law, Crekey Solutions agrees to the following:
- Users are free to visit and navigate the website in an anonymous manner. However, the anonymous browsing will limit us to provide the users with the content and offerings that are tailored to their interest
- The policy will include the word “privacy” and it can be found on the policy page
- Users are given the rights to change their details by emailing the company, calling or contacting via an account representative.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices is considered as the backbone of the laws related to the consumers’ privacy in the US. The principles play an important role in the establishment of data protection laws across the world. As per the Fair Information Practices principles, we assure the following actions in the event of a data breach:
- Crekey Solutions will immediately notify the users through emails or any other communication means
- We will also notify the users via an on-site notification pop up
Limitation of Liability
It should be noted that under no circumstances including but limited to inattention or carelessness, shall Crekey Solutions be liable for any resulting damages that arises from the use of or the inability to use the company’s website or any of its content.
Crekey Solutions. never intentionally collects any PII from children who are under 13 years of age. Children under 13 are advised to not register on the website or use any of the services or provide any information including but not limited to name, contact address, email address, display name, etc.